30 May 2006

allo et bienvenue

So. The purpose of this blog is to discuss LIS 525 related issues, which revolve around blogging this week. At the moment I'm not sure what belongs on a blog--I think many people blog for the sake of doing so, without having something all that interesting to say. The challenge seems to be creating enough skillful executed content to keep 'em coming back. I imagine this might be easier for an organization such as a corporation or a library, but I'm not sure how much that differs from what might be found in on their website under 'news' or various forums. Then again, some of us are leading more interesting lives than others...

I also feel a little uncomfortable publishing my ongoing thoughts for all the world (such as that which finds my blog) to see.

I do also have a life, although I don't see it much these days, what with library school and all. I'm using this picture of my dog Farley as my avatar so I don't forget I own him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home